This project is read-only.

Contruibutions

Aug 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I have some extensions to share if you are interested. Based under My.Computer and My.Application

Aug 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Edited Sep 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Sure, that would be great. Feel free to send them to me... I gave you my address.

Thanks!

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Actually, out of curiosity, do you have them ready? Or do you need help getting them ready for release?

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:00 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

Actually, out of curiosity, do you have them ready? Or do you need help getting them ready for release?

I can package them up in a Winzip file either today or tonight and send them to you. They are ready for release, will provide documentation on several while others need no docs.

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:47 PM

That would be great... thanks! Anything helps. It would definitely expand the next release, which might be released quicker than I anticipated, I don't know.

Aug 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Edited Aug 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

That would be great... thanks! Anything helps. It would definitely expand the next release, which might be released quicker than I anticipated, I don't know.

I have everything set for one section which has a readme RTF file, the actual code and a simple test windows form project in a Winzip file. Will send this once out of work today as this do not like this sort  of action in the work place.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:51 AM

All right, that's perfectly fine. Do not feel rushed, though. This is an open source project. Do it when it works for you.

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:36 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

Sorry, I gave you the wrong email address... it's drummerboy0511@ymail.com

No spammers, please!

I sent it to the other email address, will resend tonight

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:59 PM

I've picked through the code, used it in a sample app I built, looked through the one that you built. It is a very well-built concept, and I like it. It will be added in the next release, if you're OK with that.

Sep 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Sorry I have been gone for two weeks. In short I gave you the code to share so do so :-)
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:59 PM
To: kevin.s.gallagher@state.or.us
Subject: Re: Contruibutions [myextensions:66494]

I've picked through the code, used it in a sample app I built, looked through the one that you built. It is a very well-built concept, and I like it. It will be added in the next release, if you're OK with that.