Contruibutions

Developer
Aug 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I have some extensions to share if you are interested. Based under My.Computer and My.Application

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Edited Sep 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Sure, that would be great. Feel free to send them to me... I gave you my address.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Actually, out of curiosity, do you have them ready? Or do you need help getting them ready for release?

Developer
Aug 31, 2009 at 4:00 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

Actually, out of curiosity, do you have them ready? Or do you need help getting them ready for release?

I can package them up in a Winzip file either today or tonight and send them to you. They are ready for release, will provide documentation on several while others need no docs.

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2009 at 4:47 PM

That would be great... thanks! Anything helps. It would definitely expand the next release, which might be released quicker than I anticipated, I don't know.

Developer
Aug 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Edited Aug 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

That would be great... thanks! Anything helps. It would definitely expand the next release, which might be released quicker than I anticipated, I don't know.

I have everything set for one section which has a readme RTF file, the actual code and a simple test windows form project in a Winzip file. Will send this once out of work today as this do not like this sort  of action in the work place.

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2009 at 1:51 AM

All right, that's perfectly fine. Do not feel rushed, though. This is an open source project. Do it when it works for you.

Developer
Sep 1, 2009 at 12:36 PM
drummerboy0511 wrote:

Sorry, I gave you the wrong email address... it's drummerboy0511@ymail.com

No spammers, please!

I sent it to the other email address, will resend tonight

Coordinator
Sep 4, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I've picked through the code, used it in a sample app I built, looked through the one that you built. It is a very well-built concept, and I like it. It will be added in the next release, if you're OK with that.

Developer
Sep 21, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Sorry I have been gone for two weeks. In short I gave you the code to share so do so :-)
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:59 PM
To: kevin.s.gallagher@state.or.us
Subject: Re: Contruibutions [myextensions:66494]

I've picked through the code, used it in a sample app I built, looked through the one that you built. It is a very well-built concept, and I like it. It will be added in the next release, if you're OK with that.